Viewing posts from July, 2012
| July 31, 2012, midnight
Burke Primary Care of Morganton, NC is offering a new clinical trial targeting medications and treatments for weight loss. For three years, the independent family practice has participated in national and global clinical trials with pharmaceutical companies and selected sites to study future medications and treatments. The practice’s latest clinical trial focuses on weight loss for people who are overweight and have additional, specific medical conditions.
Offered in its Morganton, NC office, and supervised by its team of doctors, the weight loss clinical trial is open to men over the age of 45 years and women over the age ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- VanNoppen Marketing (48)