Viewing posts from January, 2013
| Jan. 15, 2013, midnight
Diabetes Recognition Program measures performance in key areas of diabetes care
MORGANTON, NC (January 11, 2013) – The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) today announced that Dr. Tim Robinson of Morganton’s Burke Primary Care has received Recognition from the Diabetes Recognition Program for providing quality care to his patients with diabetes.
The Diabetes Recognition Program was designed to improve the quality of care that patients with diabetes receive by recognizing clinicians who deliver quality diabetes care, and by motivating other clinicians to document and improve their delivery of diabetes care.
To receive recognition ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- VanNoppen Marketing (48)