Viewing posts from October, 2013
| Oct. 2, 2013, midnight
DURHAM, NC – The Duke University Physician Assistant Program recently announced that Bill Vaassen, a Burke Primary Care of Morganton Physician’s Assistant, was selected to be a 2013 inductee into the Duke Physician Assistant Hall of Fame.
The induction will take place during the PA Day ceremony held at the Duke University Physician Assistant Program on Monday, Oct. 7, 2013.
Vaassen is a graduate of Duke University School of Medicine's Physician Assistant Program. He worked with Drs. Dellinger and Withers for many years in Drexel, NC. Then he realized his special interest/calling in Occupational Health and began the ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- VanNoppen Marketing (48)