Viewing posts from January, 2014
| Jan. 20, 2014, midnight
Burke Primary Care is current conducting the FAVOR medical research study to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of an investigational flu medication for its ability to manage symptoms of the Flu.
To pre-qualify, you must:
- Be between 18 and 80 years of age.
- Have a fever of at least 100.4 degrees F (if over 65 years of age, at least 100.0 degrees F). *Have 2 or more of the following symptoms: -- Cough, sore throat, headache, nasal congestion, body aches and pains or fatigue.
All study-related care is provided at no cost, and payment for your time and travel ...
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- Drive Safely.
- Burke Primary Care is Expanding!
- VanNoppen Marketing (46)