Viewing posts from February, 2014
| Feb. 17, 2014, midnight
Morganton, NC – Burke Primary Care recently named Dr. Deborah Waechter as Partner in the Morganton-based independent family practice.
As a Partner, Waechter participates in the management, oversight and strategic growth of Burke Primary Care. She joins S. Keith Smith, MD, Tim M. Robinson, MD, Martin T. Gessner, MD, G. Michael Gould, DO, John F. Sallstrom, PA-C and Bill G. Vaassen, PA-C as partners.
“Aside from delivering exceptional care to her patients, Dr. Waechter is a strong proponent of Burke Primary Care’s Medical Home philosophy and of women’s health,” said Scott Gallagher, the practice’s Chief Operating Officer. “Additionally ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- VanNoppen Marketing (48)