Viewing posts from March, 2014
| March 30, 2014, midnight
MORGANTON, NC (Feb. 18, 2014) -- Burke Primary Care recently expanded its services through a collaborative partnership with A Caring Alternative, a local behavioral health and substance abuse service provider, to better assess and manage mental health concerns in its patients.
The early February 2014 initiative promises many benefits of integrating physical and mental health in one location, at Burke Primary Care’s office located at 103 Medical Heights Dr.
The combined clinic approach largely eliminates the need for referrals. Burke Primary Care’s patients will be able to see their primary care physician and a mental health provider on the ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- VanNoppen Marketing (48)