Viewing posts from March, 2016
| March 29, 2016, midnight
Morganton, NC – Family Nurse Practitioner Nicole Moore recently joined Burke Primary Care to bring primary care services into local industries.
A graduate of Duke University’s Masters of Science in Nursing program with extensive clinical experience, Moore will be providing high-quality, cost-effective and patient-centered care directly into the workplace of participating employers. After earning a Bachelors of Science in Nursing from University of Mississippi (Cum Laude), Moore was a neurology nurse at the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, a nurse and care coordinator with Blue Cross / Blue Shield and served with distinction in the US Army where she was ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- VanNoppen Marketing (48)