Viewing posts from February, 2017
in office news, provider news | Feb. 27, 2017, 11:49 a.m.
Morganton, NC (Feb. 27, 2017) – Natalie Alexander Thompson, MSN, FNP-C, recently joined Burke Primary Care as a family nurse practitioner to provide personalized care to patients across their lifespan. A member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Thompson will team with Dr. Keith Smith and his roster of patients.
Natalie and her husband, Brian, live in Morganton and have one daughter, Maggie-Claire. “She keeps us busy,” Natalie said. “Her hobbies are my hobbies.” Natalie enjoys a good book and the beautiful Blue Mountains.
Thompson earned her Master of Science in Nursing from Western Carolina ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- VanNoppen Marketing (48)