Viewing posts for the category Dr. Tim Robinson
in Dr. Tim Robinson, office, provider news | Sept. 23, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
- Dr. Tim Robinson, a physician with Burke Primary Care, was recently recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for his sustained delivery of high-quality of care to patients with diabetes.
The national recognition was based on strict measurements that cover areas such as HbA1c control, blood pressure control, eye examinations, Nephropathy Assessment and smoking and tobacco cessation treatments.
“With this prestigious recognition, Dr. Robinson has exhibited to his patients and others in the diabetes community that he is part of an elite group that has consistently proven their skill in providing the highest level of ...
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- Drive Safely.
- Burke Primary Care is Expanding!
- VanNoppen Marketing (46)