Viewing posts from April, 2013
| April 8, 2013, midnight
WASHINGTON, DC (April 8, 2013) – The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) today announced that Burke Primary Care of Morganton has received Recognition from the Patient-Centered Medical Home 2011 (PCMH 2011) program for using evidence-based, patient-centered processes that focus on highly coordinated care and long-term participative relationships.
The patient-centered medical home is a model of care emphasizing care coordination and communication to transform primary care into “what patients want it to be.” Research shows that medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and improve patients’ and providers’ reported experiences of care.
“Though Burke Primary Care has been ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- VanNoppen Marketing (48)