Viewing posts from February, 2015
| Feb. 2, 2015, midnight
Credentials Include Focus on Sports Medicine
Morganton, NC – Dr. Mia Richardson Griggs recently joined Burke Primary Care’s as a primary care family physician with an emphasis on sports medicine.
A member of both the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, Griggs was most recently employed with Cabarrus Family Medicine. She was a family physician and a sports medicine physician with that firm.
Griggs earned her MD degree from East Carolina University in 2001 and her BS degree in biology from Wake Forest University in 1997.
Additionally, Griggs completed her Family Medicine internship ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Retirement Message from Burt Moncrief
- Burke Primary Care Physicians Earn Recognition For Quality
- VanNoppen Marketing (48)